Upcoming Events & Announcements
- The Monday Women's Meeting at the YWCA has closed, effective immediately.
- See the Meetings page for an alternate meeting to attend on Monday night.
New Thursday Meeting!
- High Fivers. Thursday's, 7pm. At the Redwood Recreation Center.
- Sunday, April 24th @ 2pm
- 2 Games and Shoes: $6
Cinco de Mayo UWACNA Fundraiser
- Saturday, May 7th @ 5:30pm
- $5 for food (no addict turned away) and a Silent Bake Auction
Service Learning Day
- Sunday, May 22nd
- Potluck Event, 4pm - 8pm
- Several speaker presentations by many of the subcommittee chairs as well as other service related information.
- Interested in being of service in NA? This is the place to learn about how to do just that.
URICNA 18 Call For Speakers!
- Deadline is June 1st
- URICNA 18 will be in Park City, October 21-23.
- Return form and CD/Tape to Jenna N.
30th Annual Celebration of Recovery
- Friday, June 3rd - Sunday, June 5th
- American Legion Hall, Vernal, Utah
- Free Food, Fun, and Recovery
- See the Flyer for more information!
- Friday, July 22nd - Sunday, July 24th
- Guinavah-Malibu Campground, Logan, Utah
- Pre-Registration Available Now!
- $25 Pre-Registration (before 6/1), $30 After
- Click the Image to Open the Full PDF Pre-Registration Flyer
- Registration includes a campsite for the entire weekend, Two Breakfasts, Saturday Potluck Dinner, Speakers, Workshops, Activities, and Camp Kids Activities.
Service Needed around our area
- Open Homegroup positions
- Stepping Stones (Tuesday, Kearns): All Positions
- Nooner (Monday, Redwood): All Positions
- Morning Awesomeness (Monday/Thursday, Downtown): All Positions
- Back to Basics (Sunday Morning, Redwood): More Homegroup Members
- The Hospitals and Institutions Subcommittee is looking for members able to speak at H&I meetings: Add your name to the list available at most meetings around the area or email Julie at email@example.com. Ask a group's GSR for more info.
- The Outreach Committee will be holding a GSR Orientation for new GSRs, it will be happening during the Outreach committee timeslot - Sunday, May 15th @ 3pm at the Salt Lake County Building (where Area meets) at 2001 S State St, North Building.
- The Public Relations Committee is having a booth at the Pride Festival, and could use some bodies in the booth. If you have any availability between June 3-5 and are interested, contact Alex M or Justin B (Both in Living the Promise Homegroup).
- The United Wasatch Area of NA Convention (UWACNA) Committee meets every other week, the next meeting will be Thursday, April 28th at 7pm
- At the HOPE Meeting location - 203 S 200 E, SLC
- Come and help plan this year's area convention, everyone welcome!
- The Utah Region Indoor Convention of NA (URICNA) Committee has some open positions: Registration Chair, Arts & Graphics Chair, Hotels & Hospitality Chair, and Fundraising & Entertainment Chair.
- Come to the committee meeting on the second Saturday of each month @ 11am @ 1700 S. Foothill Dr. (Foothill Meetings' location)
- The Area Service Committee needs a Secretary - information on requirements and duties can be found in the Area Guidelines.
- If interested come to Area at 5:00pm at the Salt Lake County Building, 2001 S State St on May 15th.