Upcoming Events & Announcements
- The Back to Basics Meeting that meets Sundays at the Redwood Rec Center now meets at 2pm.
- The Thursday Morning Awesomeness Meeting at the Pride Center has closed.
- If you still need that morning recovery, the Monday Morning Awesomeness meeting still meets Monday mornings, 7am @ Raw Bean Coffee.
Service Learning Day
- Sunday, May 22nd
- Potluck Event - Burgers and Hotdogs provided, but please bring sides and desserts!
- Several speaker presentations by many of the subcommittee chairs as well as other service related information.
- Interested in being of service in NA? This is the place to learn about how to do just that.
URICNA 18 Call For Speakers!
- Deadline is June 1st
- URICNA 18 will be in Park City, October 21-23.
- Return form and CD/Tape to Jenna N.
30th Annual Celebration of Recovery
- Friday, June 3rd - Sunday, June 5th
- American Legion Hall, Vernal, Utah
- Free Food, Fun, and Recovery
- See the Flyer for more information!
Field Day & BBQ
- Sunday, June 26th
- 12pm BBQ. 1pm Games. 3:30pm Raffle. 4pm Speaker Meeting.
- Activities to include: Tug-of-War, 3 Legged Race, Volleyball, and More.
- Suggested Donation of $5 per plate.
- Friday, July 22nd - Sunday, July 24th
- Guinavah-Malibu Campground, Logan, Utah
- $25 Pre-Registration (before 6/1), $30 After
- Click the image to open the full registration flyer
- Registration includes a campsite for the entire weekend, two breakfasts, Saturday potluck dinner, speakers, workshops, activities, and Camp Kids activities.
Service Needed around our area
- Open Homegroup positions
- Stepping Stones (Tuesday, Kearns): All Positions
- Nooner (Monday, Redwood): All Positions
- Back to Basics (Sunday Morning, Redwood): More Homegroup Members
- The Hospitals and Institutions Subcommittee is looking for members able to speak at H&I meetings: Add your name to the list available at most meetings around the area or email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask a group's GSR for more info.
- The Outreach Committee will be holding a GSR Orientation for new GSRs, it will be happening during the Outreach committee timeslot - 3rd Sunday of each month @ 3pm at the Salt Lake County Building (where Area meets) at 2001 S State St, North Building.
- The Public Relations Committee is having a booth at the Pride Festival, and could use some bodies in the booth. If you have any availability between June 3-5 and are interested, contact Alex M or Justin B (Both in Living the Promise Homegroup).
- The United Wasatch Area of NA Convention (UWACNA) Committee meets every other week, the next meeting will be Thursday, May 26th at 7pm
- At the HOPE Meeting location - 203 S 200 E, SLC
- Come and help plan this year's area convention, everyone welcome!
- The Utah Region Indoor Convention of NA (URICNA) Committee has some open positions: Registration Chair, Hotels & Hospitality Chair, and Vice Chair.
- Come to the committee meeting on the second Saturday of each month @ 11am @ 1700 S. Foothill Dr. (Foothill Meetings' location)