Upcoming Events & Announcements
Drawful2 - Game
- Saturday, January 30th @ 3pm
Campvention 38 Logo Contest
- Submissions due January 30th
- Campvention 38 needs your logo!
- Get those creative juices flowing!
- Winner will not only have their artwork forever displayed, but will also receive a free registration, pre-registration gift, and a t-shirt with the logo!
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Bowl Chili To Go!
- For Pickup/Delivery February 7th
- Support Campvention 38 through our chili fundraiser.
- Chili is sold by the quart and available for pick up on the 7th of February, address will be provided in a confirmation email after you submit your order.
- Fill out the form: Pick which type of chili and how many quarts you would like. $15 per quart.
- Make payments to Venmo @campvention38. Delivery available within 15 miles of the salt lake valley ($5 delivery fee).
COVID-19 & Temporary Online Meetings
- Many meetings are holding online Zoom meetings in place of their regularly scheduled meetings. Go to the Meetings Page for links.
Virtual Meeting Resources
- Contribute to the UWANA Area: Without a basket going around in meetings, our area accepts contributions from members or groups virtually.
- Contribute to NA World Services: Donations to NA World Services have dropped as of late due to fewer donations collected in meetings, Areas, and Regions. To help our Worldwide fellowship, consider donating to NAWS directly.
Additional Online Meeting Resources
- Virtual-NA.org: Includes over 2300 online meetings and growing - utilizing Zoom, Skype, and Bluejeans. Phone meeting info available as well. The site will also adjust to your timezone to help find your perfect meeting in the moment.
- Reuniones en español: llame a Leo al (801) 671-1435 para obtener información sobre una reunión internacional diaria llamada "Unidad Sin Fronteras".
- The Area Service Committee has an open Area Vice-Treasurer Position - if interested, attend the next ASC meeting February 21st. More info concerning position responsibilites available on the For Members page, see the Area Guidelines.
- The Area Service Committee will be voting on whether to hold UWACNA and/or the New Year's Eve Event this year, make sure to vote in your homegroup business meeting. Additionally, if approved, the chairperson and committee will be open and needing bodies in positions. Attend Area on 2/17 if interested in potentially getting involved.
- The Campvention 2021 Committee is looking for committee members! A few open positions and tons of support needed!!!
- Sunday, January 31st @ 10am: Zoom Meeting ID: 871 5761 8530, Passcode: 1953
- The Utah Region Service Committee has an open position: Public Information Chair. If you're interested, attend the next Region meeting on February 13th via Zoom Meeting ID: 859 7783 3094, Passcode: 1953. More information about the position is available on the Utah Region website see the Region Guidelines on the Archive page.