Upcoming Events & Announcements
- Holiday Season Fellowshipping
- Shhh... Secret Santa.
- Text Matt F to Sign up: 385-239-5187
Campvention 38 Logo Contest
- Submissions due January 31, 2021
- Campvention 38 needs your logo!
- Get those creative juices flowing and submit by January 31st.
- Submit to email@example.com
COVID-19 & Temporary Online Meetings
- Many meetings are holding online Zoom meetings in place of their regularly scheduled meetings. Go to the Meetings Page for links.
Virtual Meeting Resources
- Contribute to the UWANA Area: Without a basket going around in meetings, our area accepts contributions from members or groups virtually.
- Contribute to NA World Services: Donations to NA World Services have dropped as of late due to fewer donations collected in meetings, Areas, and Regions. To help our Worldwide fellowship, consider donating to NAWS directly.
Additional Online Meeting Resources
- Virtual-NA.org: Includes over 2300 online meetings and growing - utilizing Zoom, Skype, and Bluejeans. Phone meeting info available as well. The site will also adjust to your timezone to help find your perfect meeting in the moment.
- Reuniones en español: llame a Leo al (801) 671-1435 para obtener información sobre una reunión internacional diaria llamada "Unidad Sin Fronteras".
- The Outreach Subcommittee will be supporting four meetings this month and asks for addicts willing to attend some extra meetings that need support to join! Attend 2 of the 4 meetings and be entered in a raffle for a prize! The meetings this month will be:
- Friday, November 20th: Niner @ 9pm
- Thursday, November 26th: HOPE @ 8pm
- Zoom Meeting ID: 134 558 666, Passcode: 041160
- Saturday, December 5th: New Found Realities @ 7:30pm
- Friday, December 11th: Niner @ 9pm
- All Service Committee positions open for ELECTIONS on December 20th!
- If you're interested in being of service in Area (5pm), Public Relations (4pm), Hospitals & Institutions (4pm), Outreach (3:30pm), or Activities (3pm), now is your chance!
- More info concerning position responsibilites available on the For Members page, see the Guidelines for the committee you're interested in.
- All service committees currently meet online via Zoom.